About The Conference (Hybrid)
Institut Teknologi Del will organize The 2022 IEEE International Conference of SNIKOM (ICoSNIKOM). The conference will be held at 20-21 October in a hybrid modes (online and onsite). Join us at the conference and contribute to the research-led exploration and discussion of the current, development, and emerging state in the wide-range computing areas.
The purpose of this conference is to provide a platform for academics, practitioners, researchers, and governments to identify and explore the issues, opportunities, and solutions that promote the advancements in computing areas.
Rakerwil APTIKOM Wilayah Sumatera Utara
The event will be held at 20 October.
Call For PaperS
The ICOSNIKOM is APTIKOM Wilayah Sumatera Utara Conference hosted by members, with previous successful events held in 2017,2018, and 2019. The 2022 IEEE has been listed in the IEEE Conference Publication Program record number 56551. Accepted and presented papers will be submitted for possible inclusion into IEEE Xplore, subject to meeting IEEE Xplore scope and quality requirements.
We invite submissions in all areas of computing research. In particular, we encourage submissions related to the conference theme: “Boundary Free: Preparing Indonesia For Multiverse Society”.
Publication & Indexing
Accepted papers will be published in :
E-Proceedings (online, SCOPUS Indexed Proceeding)
Dr. Arnaldo M. Sinaga, ST., M.InfoTech.
Rector of Institut Teknologi Del
Dr. Poltak Sihombing, M.Kom
Head of Aptikom North Sumatra
Dr. Ir. Ford Lumban Gaol, S.Si., M.Kom
IEEE Computer Society Coordinator (Indonesia)
Jenderal TNI (Purn.) Luhut B. Pandjaitan, M.P.A.
Coordinating Ministry for Maritime and Investment Affairs, Republic of Indonesia
Prof. Dr. Putra Sumari
Professor in the School of Computer Science at
the University of Science, Universiti Sains Malaysia
Dr. Dedy Permadi
Minister’s Special Advisor for Digital Policy and Human Resources Development
Randal Wang Feng
AI Solution Sales Head Huawei Cloud Indonesia
General Manager Network Architecture & Strategic Planning at Telkomsel
Important Dates & Submission
Batch 1 (Early Bird)
Last Paper Submission: 15 July
Notification of Acceptance: 22 July
Registration: 31 July
Last Paper Submission: 12 August
Notification of Acceptance: 19 August
Registration: 31 August
Last Paper Submission: 26 August
Notification of Acceptance: 9 September
Registration: 16 September
Last Paper Submission: 9 September
Notification of Acceptance: 16 September
Registration: 23 September
Last Paper Submission: 16 September
Notification of Acceptance: 23 September
Registration: 30 September
Camera Ready Submission: 16 30 September
The registration fee excludes the transfer fee. The fee is non-refundable. Once the registration fee is paid, please send the transfer receipt as an attachment to us by email.
Payment must be addressed to the following account:
Bank Name: BNI46
Account No: 0187092089
Account Name: LPPM PI-DEL
Swift Code: BNINIDJA.
Please send a confirmation: https://bit.ly/icosnikom-payment-confirmation.
Rundown for the event and the parallel session is available through the following link: https://bit.ly/ICOSNIKOM-Rundown.
The conference background for the online participants is available through this link: ICoSNIKOM Background.
All information related to the technical of the presentation is available at the end of the rundown.
To submit your slide, kindly use the following link: https://bit.ly/ICOSNIKOM-FileSubmission
Dr. Arnaldo Marulitua Sinaga, ST., M.InfoTech (Rektor IT Del)
- Prof. Dr. Zainal Hasibuan (Ketua Aptikom Pusat)
- Prof. Dr. M. Zarlis (Aptikom Pusat)
- Dr. Poltak Sihombing (Ketua Aptikom Wil. I)
- Dr. Muhammad Iqbal, M.Kom (Sekr. Aptikom Wil. I)
Universitas Bestari Partners:
- Prof. Dr. Roberd Saragih, M.T. (ITB)
- Prof.Ir. Togar M. Simatupang, M.Tech., Ph.D., IPU (ITB)
- Prof. Benhard Sihotang (ITB)
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Saswinadi Sasmojo, M.Sc, Ph.D (ITB)
- Prof. Intan Ahmad, Ph.D (ITB)
- Prof. Dr. Muhammad Zarlis (Binus)
- Dr. Ir. Inggriani (ITB)
- Dr. Mervin Hutabarat (ITB)
- Dr. Arnaldo Marulitua Sinaga, S.T, M.InfoTech (IT Del)
- Dr. Poltak Sihombing, M.Kom, Ph.D. (USU)
- Dr. Zakarias Situmorang, M.T. (UNIKA Santo Thomas)
- Dr. Arlinta Christy Barus, ST., M.InfoTech. (IT Del)
- Dr. Ir. Ford Lumban Gaol, S.Si., M.Kom. (Binus)
- Dr. Irma Zakia, S.T, M.Sc. (ITB)
- Dr. Jasman Pardede, S.Si., M.T. (ITENAS)
- Dr. rer.nat Johannes Harungguan Sianipar, S.T., M.T. (IT Del)
- Dr. Muhammad Iqbal,S.Kom., M.Kom. (UNPAB)
- Dr. Pahala Sirait, S.T., M.Kom, (Mikroskil)
- Dr. Purba Daru Kusuma, S.T., M.T. (TelU)
- Dr. Ronsen Purba, M.Sc. (Mikroskil)
- Dr. Rasmulia Sembiring, M.M.A. (UMI)
- Ir. Endra Joelianto, Ph.D. (ITB)
- Ir. Erwin Setiawan Panjaitan, MMSI.,Ph.D. (Mikroskil)
- Dr. Ir. Tanty Oktavia, S.Kom., M.M., CSCA, CDAP (Binus)
- Good Fried Panggabean, ST., MT, Ph.D (IT Del)
- Indra Hartarto Tambunan, Ph.D (IT Del)
- Rosni Lumbantoruan,Ph.D. (IT Del)
- Albert Sagala, S.T., M.T. (IT Del)
- Batara Parada Siahaan, S.Kom, M.S.M, M.I.M. (IT Del)
- Deni P. Lumbantoruan, S.T, M.Eng. (IT Del)
- Humasak Tommy Argo Simanjuntak, ST, M.ISD (IT Del)
- Jeperson Hutahaean, M.Kom. (STMIK Royal)
- Muhammad Yazid, B.Eng., M.Eng. (ITS)
Institut Teknologi Del
Jl. PI Del, Sitoluama, Laguboti
Toba, Sumatera Utara
A famous tour destination at Toba Lake.
A famous tour destination at Toba Lake.